Wednesday, June 01, 2005

THUMB's DOWN from NOW on !

Having an IC can sometimes be a frustrating and annoying most of the time especially when the IC is an old man called thumb. I just have to tolerate all of his nagging and stupid behavior. Today he really made me piss; the whole ordeal starts when I direct one preen into the laboratory to draw blood for his blood group. My exact sentence was okay, now go into the room and there will be an old man to draw your blood , and guess what the old man became so stupid and over sensitive and the best part he want to complain about me to my 2IC.... Whoah~ is that a threat?

My over sensitive ic is like 40 plus in age and I think that qualifies him as an old man. I waited when the crowd of pre en finishes I then shouted to him in the room.. I was so piss, what wrong calling him an old man...? He said its name calling? Huh? What does he think of himself? 20plus? Cant even speak proper English and stammer in every of his sentence. His hair is like so gray. He says its a misunderstanding.... He even says he dun like people call him "uncle" and refuses anyone calling him that. I really dun get this old man.... For that he wanted to complain and one me to sign for it? This is the problem with DXOs, they are assholes. Thank god I did put some sense into him when I shouted at him. For all the things I had done and covered his ass for him, this is how he repays my gratitude. This is what happen when u pity an old man and help him and he turn against you.
No more Mr. Nice guy (sharpen my knives before my back starts bleeding)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
WORTHY OF A DEEPER PSYCHOLOGICAL