Tuesday, May 24, 2005

FIREFOX vs IE = FIREFOX WINS BY A KNOCK-OUT

I just encounter a major setback to my blog's template, it sucks, i have got to get a new template or design one myself soon. The template works differently with different browsers, for instance, my default and favorite browser is none other Mozilla Firefox and modifying the template blogspot had given me i tried my best make it really classy, but then, when only i accidentally use my IE to browse my blog.... The damn thing wasn't like what i had in mind. The arrangement was totally out of propotion.

It took me 2 hrs trying to make the blog's template fit both browser and finally i GIVE UP. So now im left with my Firefox which is the only browser i think rocks compared to IE which actually sucks and make use much of the cpu processor and hangs most of the time. So any IT Savy people out there or those PC users out there should use Firefox. It gives great browsing capabilities, further it has this feature called Tab Browsing, so u dun have to keep on opening browsers to surf, just open many multiple browsers in just one parent browser to surf, all neatly organise. Firefox also has alot of extension from listening to ya mp3 while surfing to making picture resizing by using just the mouse scroller.

Overall Firefox RULEZ and IE SUCKS BIG TIME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
WORTHY OF A DEEPER PSYCHOLOGICAL